Thursday, January 21, 2010

Face Of Betrayal Is a Must Read!

A Triple Threat Novel: Face of Betrayal
Trade Paper
By Lis Wiehl and April Henry
I was very impressed with this book. The fact is I started reading it the day I got it and couldn’t put it down until I finished it. Allison, Nic and Cassidy are incredible friends and they are definitely a triple threat to criminals. I found this book to be very full of suspense and it kept me going until the very end. I loved all of the metaphors that were used and the style of writing used in this book is superb. If you like mystery and criminal suspense novels you really have to go out and pick up this one. There is not too much gore but yet it is described in a way that you know what is trying to be depicted. The story has exactly what is needed to keep the readers attention and keep you coming back for more. I could imagine being there and I felt that the story line could have been an actual true case. The ladies in the story live real every day lives and face real every day problems that every reader can relate too. This is a must read!

No comments: