Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Think and Make it Happen by Dr. Augusto Cury

I took a little while to get started reading this book but when I got started on it I found it to be rather interesting. Dr. Cury believes that everyone is a genius and the we all have the potential within our minds to make things happen. He gives us the steps we need to conquer everyday anxiety. He also shows you ways to get past all of that negative thinking. Positive thinking is important to get what you want out of life. Through this book you can find out what your true potential is and I am sure you will be as surprised as I was. I truly enjoyed this read and put these practices to work in my life. Dr. Cury will help you change your life for the better if you take the time read this book and put this program to practice.

No comments: